Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cooper's english review paragraph



Cooper Feltes
English 8
Mr. Salsich
November 5, 2009
 
English performance
 
 
This year's English class has been very challenging and impossible to manipulate. I  feel i have the opportunity for improvement in many areas. I have to stick with the simple things, trying not to stray to far from the boundaries. I should also take extra care to fix typos and small, hurtful errors.  I now understand that, unlike other English classes, grading styles are variable and hard to keep up with. I can't work with the grading system to ensure that I get an A. Staying on my toes and doing my best still seems to be the better solution to this problem. The expectations themselves are tens of times higher than previous years. This giant leap in quality takes time to set in and work its way into my brain. In this class, a B- would probably mean an A in any other. Although I love the class, it really does demand a lot of attention.

No comments: